Saturday 7 February 2009


WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT MYSELF

Honestly,,I not gonna change anything in my life
because I think my life is quite perfect...(maybe)....:)
But sometimes I think I should change to become
a better person to my mum and my dad..
I'm only the one of their children that they hope to success
in this life...When I miss my mum and my dad,,
I will think about them..
And I will try to do the best in study..
I should change because of them..
I love my mum and my dad so much........
That's all for today..
Muax to Miss Syaz...!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. You're the only child of your family? No wonder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No..I mean that I'm d only one of their children that they hope to success in my study,,miss..I'm sorry........huhu..I'm sorry.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To...rOhock....nice to meet you tOo..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. r0hock..??who's that??haa......!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. feEza....I dont know who is rOhock....;p

    ReplyDelete