Wednesday 11 February 2009


THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED

TO MY LIFE...



Hello Everyone............to Miss SYaz t0o....


There is One moment that I never forget in my life...

You want to know that?...

The best thing that has ever happened in my life is when I got the offer letter

from UITM to continue my study..

On that time,,I think about my mum and my dad..

For your information,,

My mum and my dad hope for me to continue my study in university..

I was so glad when I know that I will continue my study in UITM........................

Now,,I am here..

I am a student from UITM..

And I proud of myself..

Thanks God..

That's all for today..

Today I have head ache..

I am so sorry If my language is broken..

Sorry............

Bye...

1 comment:

  1. I'd really appreciate if you can write nicer in a paragraph. I'm waiting for your next entry.

    ReplyDelete