Monday 23 March 2009

-My Experience Sitting Test-
Today I'm late again..
Sorry tO Miss Syaz fOr all Of this..
I'm gOnna talk abOut my experience sitting Test last week..
BefOre I sit the test,,I study with my bestfriend,,Asy..
During the test,,I feel anxious..Miss Syaz is a strict lecturer..
She kept On eye when we were sitting the test..
I think I can't answer the test but ALHAMDULIILLAH
I can answer it as well as I can..
I'm in 1 group of three person in speaking test..
It is hard fOr me..
I think I'm the Only One that speak weakly in the grOup..
That sO embarassing part in my life..huhu
That's all my experience during the test........
I afraid that I will get the lowest mark in my class....
I think I did the best during the test..
I'm sOrry tO Miss Syaz If u not satisfy with my performance in class..
Muax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you think that you didn't perform well during your tests, work harder for your final..Wish you best of luck..

    ReplyDelete