Monday 5 January 2009


-My EXPERIENCE as a UITM sudent-


Assalamualaikum..........




Today 6th January 2009,,Miss Syaz gives a task 4 us 2do..


The task about My Experience As a UITM student..


Many experience I got when I study here..


Mayb u didnt know more about me..


Now I'm gonna tell u..




On the first day I'm here,,I feel so bored..Without entertainment..


Cannot go anywhere I want..and the thing that make me feel so sad is I must follow the rules that was given by the senior in MMS week..Although just 1week,,I felt so stress..


On the last day,,I can make myself comfortable living here..


With the environment that I had never through..


I'm realise that now I'm a STUDENT in UITM..And I must b an indipendent people..


Everyday that I through from the first day to today make me


learn how difficult I am living far without family..


Just with my friends..Farah..Yana..Feeza n other n also my rooomate,,Nud n Ada..


All of them are kind and always help me if I had any problem..




About my study..............


I'm the students of Diploma in Accounting System..


I have six subjects..There are BEL120,,AIS130,,FAR110,,MAT126,,MGT180 n CTU101..


And I have six lecturers..All of them are kind n sporting..Now I think my first favourite subject is BEL120 because the lecturer,,Miss Syaz mayb is the youngest lecturer that I had met..


n she is kind and I feel so comfortable when study withe her..Second favourite subject is MAT126 because I really like to study Mathematic..


For me,,so hard n difficult when I study other subjects because I think like I'm study about hystory..It's so difficult..;(




Last but not least,,please forgive me if I have fault with u all..


Just asking me if u want to know more..


Coming soon,,my birthday..


Dont forget to wish happy birthday 2me..


BYE..

1 comment: